- 1.In a food processor, combine chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, and fresh spirulina.
- 2.Blend until the mixture is smooth. Stop and scrape down the sides if needed.
- 3.If too thick, add more olive oil or water. Blend again if necessary.
- 4.Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 5.Serve with pita bread, veggies, or your choice of dippers.
- 6.Optional: Drizzle olive oil, sprinkle paprika, or add more spirulina for garnish.
- 7.Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
No reviews for this Repice
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh spirulina