- 1.In a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, combine 1 cup of rolled oats and 1 cup of almond milk.
- 2.If using a saucepan, place it over medium heat. If using a microwave, use a microwave-safe bowl.
- 3.Cook the oats until they reach your desired level of thickness and tenderness. This typically takes about 5-7 minutes on the stovetop or 2-3 minutes in the microwave, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking or overflowing.
- 4.Once the oats are cooked, add 1 teaspoon of honey to the oatmeal.
- 5.Stir the honey into the oatmeal until it's well incorporated.
- 6.Sprinkle in 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and stir the cinnamon into the oatmeal for a warm and aromatic flavor.
- 7.Add 1 teaspoon of fresh spirulina to the oatmeal and stir the spirulina until it's evenly distributed, giving your oatmeal a vibrant green color.
- 8.To finish your spirulina oatmeal, add fresh fruit and nuts of your choice as a topping. Popular choices include sliced bananas, berries, chopped nuts like almonds or walnuts, and a sprinkle of additional cinnamon if desired.
No reviews for this Repice
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of fresh spirulina
- Fresh fruit and nuts of your choice for topping